23 June 2017

All a bit crazy ...

I am in the midst of packing boxes for a fast approaching house move but this afternoon I carved out a small window of time to just spend scrapping a few challenges because quite frankly I was going just a little crazy!

Playing along with Scrapbookit this month where the challenge is to create a project using 6x6 papers, Geometric shapes and Chipboard.

Most of my supplies are now packed away including all my 6x6 paper pads but I had a tiny selection in a swap pack I received which was still sitting in my desk drawer so I pulled these out and ran with what was available.  I used triangles to create an almost crazy pattern to go along with the crazy chipboard word and added in a photo of our cat who does crazy things.


thanks for looking,
Jane xx

1 comment:

Jo Hanna said...

Thanks for joining us @Scrapbookit, good luck with the packing. Jo