29 June 2017

Getting into the blue and green ...

In amongst the packing of boxes, painting of walls and moving around of furniture ready for the sale of our house I am trying to carve out a little "me" down time every now and again or I just might go a little stir-crazy. I managed to shut the door and do a little crafting last night while everyone else was busy doing other stuff and managed to finish off a couple of pages for June challenges.

The first is for Scrapbooking Top 50 who ask us to scrap Non Perfect photos.  The one I have chosen is certainly not perfect - it is slightly out of focus and the contrast is all wrong as is the lighting but I love it all the same because it speaks to me.  I see my children - one with green eyes, one with blue and oh how those eyes say it all ...


The second is for Show us your stuff which has a colour challenge this month.

June 2017

I have gone with the blue and green combination, scrapping some photos from a family fun day many years ago when birthday parties meant jumping castles and lots of laughs for everyone.


Thanks for looking,
Jane xx




5 comments:

KarenB said...

Lovely pages Jane. I love a blue/green combo and I especially love the 'Watch Us' layout. Good luck with the packing :)

Rachel Dutko said...

I have a lot of these 'imperfect' photos like this too that are definitely some of my favourites. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

Sandra said...

Love your blue and green layout Jane, great multi photo layout. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

Bridget said...

Great pages!! Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

Amanda said...

Awesome! I love blue and green together! Thanks for playing with SUYS last month!